Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate is God. She really IS!

From: L-H@cup.portal.COM
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 12:01:08 PST
Subject: Kate is God. She really IS!
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hi everyone,

Life is good.  We (most of us) only have a few more hours to wait.  I'll
see you Bay Area Hounds at Tower SF tonight. Will be stopping by Karen's
with my 8mm camcorder to show her the two new videos, then we're heading
up to Tower by about 9:30.  It'll be even better if they really sell us
the CD :-).  Wonder if they'll have the UK CD for sale?

Oh god, doesn't the film promise to be absolutely breathtaking?  Won't
bother to comment on other people's comments-it just doesn't make enough
difference. :-)  All I'll say is this: It appears and seems to me that
Kate, one of only a handful of true, valid talents existing in this world,
truly has created an album that promises to thrill even people who can't
seem to comprehend and appreciate her special, exclusive gift.  No matter
what external forces work to muddy her original ideas (read: rereleasing
nth-generation copies of CDs without lyrics, absolutely essential to
experience Kate Bush music, without liner notes and credits [incredible],
having her reedit her videos to appeal to fools), thank goodness that
it is still possible for the undeniable genius to emerge!

Oh, just suffice it to say-I Kan't waiT... :-)

Larry (L-H@cup.portal.COM)  <--soon to have a new address