Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: NetNews Administrator <news@ugle.unit.no>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1993 22:19:15 +0100
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: dunker@Lise.Unit.NO (Thomas Dunker)
Subject: KaTe's singles/b-sides
Sender: news@ugle.unit.no (NetNews Administrator)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 93 21:19:10 GMT

  Recently I read an article/inteview in VOX (GB) about KaTe. It had some great
pictures, and it was interesting reading.
  Also, it gave a complete (I think) discography of Her records. I noticed a great
number of song titles that I have never seen before (at least 15 of them).  I'm
sure a lot of you folks have collected her singles, and therefore have heard them.
I never bothered to buy singles, because I've always considered them too
expensive, and because they're often poor quality.
  Now, what I'd like to know is whether any of these songs have been released on
CD or if any of you have put together a tape of songs not included on albums, or
anything of the sort. That would have been almost as good as another new album.
  I'd like to hear from anyone who can help me, because otherwise I shall have to
embark on a Quest for KaTe's singles and prepare myself for a journey through all
dusty second hand record stores from here to the end of the World.
  HELP!

 Tom Dunker