Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Info

From: jdrukman%dlsun87@us.oracle.com (Jon Drukman)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 93 09:35:18 PDT
Subject: Re: Info
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Rick Pali sez:
>>>Why all this slagging off of "Eat the Music"?
>>because it's a negligible song from an artist who can do much better.
>>she may have had fun making it, but why did she think that WE all
>>wanted to hear this mess?
>Do you want her to be an artist or a merchandiser?

artist.

>What you think of the song is your own opinion and I imagine her
>happiness with the song comes first to her. That and you can't expect
>her to have exactly your tastes...

in the past kate has relegated negligible yet amusing tracks to
b-side/extra track status.  had she done the same with EtM, i probably
wouldn't have been complained so much.

--
Jon Drukman                                         jdrukman%dlsun87@oracle.com
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence.