Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Info

From: jdrukman%dlsun87@us.oracle.com (monster from the id)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 93 09:42:04 PDT
Subject: Re: Info
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>Why all this slagging off of "Eat the Music"? I like it; It's Kate in
>a fun mood, and god knows after the last few years she needs all the
>fun she can get.

because it's a negligible song from an artist who can do much better.
she may have had fun making it, but why did she think that WE all
wanted to hear this mess?  i've got plenty of stuff on my master tapes
that was quite fun to make but i wouldn't dream of ever foisting on
the world... maybe when i'm as popular and successful as kate everyone
will be busting down my doors to get their hands on "the jonny demos"
but when they turn out to be as disappointing as kate's early stuff,
don't say i didn't warn ya...

--
Jon Drukman                                         jdrukman%dlsun87@oracle.com
This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence.