Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tori Amos

From: STEVE <SLM6L@cc.usu.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 23:30:21 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Tori Amos
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

From: slm6l@cc.usu.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Date: 28 Oct 93 23:30:00 MDT

Hi,
	Does anybody have any news about Tori Amos?  Is there a new album in
the works?  Is she on tour (if so any dates?)?  Any info would be greatly
appreciated :)
--

Steve Schulz             *   "I'm lying in bed, staring at the ceiling tiles,
Deptartment of Geology   *   and I'm thinking about, oh, what to think about."