Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rubberband Girl on 120 Minutes

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 19:32:44 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Rubberband Girl on 120 Minutes
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET, ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu

Hi!

This message is for my fellow Americans and Canadians with American eMpTV
access.

"Rubberband Girl" will be shown on 120 Minutes this Sunday, October 31, 1993.
Dunno which version, though I suspect it'll be the "new" one.

This information is courtesy our own Valerie Nozick, who is still working
for MTV and promises she'll clear out her mailbox soon, and also courtesy
my employer's 800 number, which made it possible for Val to call me this
morning with the aforementioned information. :)

Meredith
meth@delphi.com