Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Eat The Music til your tummy gets full..

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 93 15:18:30 -0400
Subject: Eat The Music til your tummy gets full..
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Personally, I (IMHO Time!) think it's a really great song! Why? Well, I
don't concern for what she can and can't do when I hear a new song. I just
listen to the song - trying not to think of what the artist (Kate, in this
case) does normally, or is most known for - and decide if it really is a
good song or not. Just get it out of your heads that Kate can do better! If
you do, you might see the complete joy in the song! The video (Id prefer
more fruit, and less dizziness) and the song (and the cover to the ETM CD
Single) want you to think you're eating that delicious, sweet fruit! It's
all got a Chi-Chi's-like flair to it! It's a very fun song, try to treat it
that way!

--