Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

no TSW laserdisc at J&R

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 05:29:36 -0700
Subject: no TSW laserdisc at J&R
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I posted a bit back about J&R having some KT things.  Although they
told me they had 6 or so TSW laserdiscs, I now suspect that they don't
have any.  It became apparent that the order dept has little
communication with the wherehouse or store, so they only have a rough
estimate (ever here of computer networks?!).  It now appears they
probably don't have them at all, even though the order dept may still
think they do and will take orders.  Did anyone order it and get it?
---
AlexGibbs arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu |\| | (~, |-| ~|~ |-| /-\ \/\/ |<
"Alternative rock is getting so mainstream these days!" - Kennedy on eMpTyV
"Duct tape is like 'the force', it has a light side and a dark side, and it
 holds the universe together." - Carl Zwanzig.  Who is he????