Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

(I don't know KT's stand on recreational chemicals, but this makes
sense in the context of the chorus; "feet of mud", moving in "Slo-
mo", and being unable to explain her emotional state ("I don't know
why I'm crying")     could all be leading to the question "Is this
because of the drugs?"  After all, the whole song has a dream-like
ity, and the album is entitled "The Dreaming")

*PLEASE NOTE* I didn't say Kate does drugs! No flames, OK??

There are also several places with names similar to Gaffa:

Gafsa (or Qafsah) - town in Tunisia
Kaffa (formerly) - now Theodisia or Feodosiya in South Russia
Kaffa - once a separate kingdom in Ethiopia - I don't know if it
        still exists

There, that's really all I can come up with.   -- Ottis