Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Andy Partridge on Kate

From: sleuth@panix.com (Reuben Radding)
Date: 25 Oct 1993 22:55:04 -0400
Subject: Andy Partridge on Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I work in a magazine/bookstore in New York City that has a large amount of
music-related publications.  Andy Partridge of XTC walked in the other day
and noticed a copy of VOX magazine from the UK with Kate on the cover.  He
turned to his companion and muttered something about thinking how she
sould be more popular in America, but that she never plays live anymore.

I thought this odd coming from a guy who ALSO doesn't play live....

Thought you folks might like to know. . .

--
| Reuben Radding....sleuth@panix.com |