Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah McLachlan

From: ag869@Freenet.carleton.ca (Rick Pali)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1993 21:30:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Sarah McLachlan
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@freenet.carleton.ca

>If you're a Sarah McLachlan fan you'll want to pick up the _No
>Alternative_ compilation (Red Hot Organization); she performs a new song
>called "Hold On"--EXCEPTIONAL

That song is *on* FTE though I'd bet it's a different version. Both
versions of 'Posseseion' and the version of 'Fear' on the first single are
different that the cuts on the CD.

On that chance, could you give me more info on the CD? Like label and
publisher? Maybe we could work out a deal in which I'll send you FTE as
soon as you can get ahold of another copy of _No Alternative_ for me.
Whatasay?

Rick.
PGP public key available upon request...