Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Sarah Album is SUPERB!!!

From: culhane@vis.toronto.edu (Sean Culhane)
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 23:54:19 -0400
Subject: New Sarah Album is SUPERB!!!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Sorry for the non-KaTe posting, but Sarah's third album is just available
in Canada today!!!  I am on my 3rd listening right now, and this album is
EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY AMAZING!!!  I'd rate it above both Touch and Solace!!
I haven't been this enthralled by a new album since _Little_Earthquakes_
18 months ago!

If those wicked rumours are true that this album will not be available
outside Canada until Jan '94, then I'd like to second Greg Clow's earlier
post suggesting "The CD Bar" in Toronto that will mail-order this album
to Sarah-deprived non-Canadians:

   Toll free order line: 1-800-663-1616  (North America only)
   Phone: (416) 977-6863
   Fax:   (416) 977-6865
   Email: cdbar@sizone.pci.on.ca

Cheers,
Sean
--
Sean Culhane, Graduate Student|"Nothing will benefit human health and increase
Computer Vision Lab,          | the chances for survival of life on Earch as