Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FOUR CALENDAR CAFE

From: "Mary C Barnes" <MBARNES@gmuvax.gmu.edu>
Date: 20 Oct 93 14:17:00 EST
Subject: FOUR CALENDAR CAFE
To: "love-hounds" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Has anyone heard the new Cocteau Twins' album yet?  I got a preview copy
a couple of weeks ago and haven't listened to much else since.  Four
Calendar Cafe is their prettiest and both most ethereal and most accessible
work yet.  You can sort of begin to hear alot of the words but there's still
that Esperanto sound that I love so much about Liz Fraser's singing.......
...I'm still looking to trade tapes, audio that is, World Music is what
especially interests me and I have music of all kinds to trade in return..
mbarnes