Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Big Stripey Lie

From: andrewh@rosemount.com (Andrew Holtum)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 20:41:46 GMT
Subject: Big Stripey Lie
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@rosevax.rosemount.com (Rosevax USENET News auto-admin account)

Two questions:

1) What's the story on Big Stripey Lie?  I've read in a couple of places
   that it's supposed to be included on the new album (one place is on the
   back of the ETM CD package itself).  However, in a post which appeared here
   a few months back, the "official" track list did not include it.

2) Could someone please post or e-mail me the lyrics to BSL?  I'm having
   trouble making out some of the words.

Thanks!

    Andrew Holtum:::::::andrewh@rosemount.com:::::::Chanhassen Minnesota USA
           ...the civilised Keep Alive The tErritorial war...