Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Latest info on Tori?

From: S.L.Fagg@bnr.co.uk
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 19:14:37 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Latest info on Tori?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (rec.music.gaffa)

On Wed, 20 Oct 1993 at 12:02:29 -0400 dans@ans.net (Dan Simoes) wrote:
> It's been some time (months) since I've read gaffa, so could
> some kind soul tell me what's brewing with Tori Amos as far
> as tours or upcoming albums?

There doesn't seem to be any activity at the moment.  Maybe this is a
sign that she's beavering away at the follow up to "Little
Earthquakes".  Are you aware of the Tori-specific mailing list, rdt
(really deep thyoughts)?  Perhaps some of the people on there might
have more insider info.

--
Regards

Steve Fagg      ( S.L.Fagg@bnr.co.uk +44-279-402437 )
BNR Europe Ltd., London Road, Harlow, Essex, CM17 9NA, UK

*** "Better drowned than duffers. If not duffers, won't drown". ***