Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Eat the Music

From: S.L.Fagg@bnr.co.uk
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 19:10:48 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Eat the Music
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (rec.music.gaffa)

On Wed, 20 Oct 1993 at 12:23:14 -0400 chris@visionware.co.uk (Chris Davies) wrote:
> Well, I received my copy of the KaTe's "Eat The Music" single this
> morning.  I can't understand why it's a different one to that available
> here (UK), but at least the only duplicate is Big Stripey Lie.  Is
> Candle in the Wind even available over here, anyone?

It *WAS* available, as the B-side of the "Rocket Man" CD single.  I
don't know if that is readily available anymore.  CD singles seem to
be very ephemeral over here :-(

--
Regards

Steve Fagg      ( S.L.Fagg@bnr.co.uk +44-279-402437 )
BNR Europe Ltd., London Road, Harlow, Essex, CM17 9NA, UK

*** "Better drowned than duffers. If not duffers, won't drown". ***