Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate on MTV

From: johnz@eaglet.rain.com (Irgendwo in der Tiefe)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1993 12:29:57 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate on MTV
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

ukyou@west.darkside.COM (Michelle Fox) writes:

>Kate's new video will finally be shown on MTV on the Sunday Oct 17th
>editon of 120 Minutes.
>I was begining to think they would never show it.

...and as we now know, it was "Eat the Music", and it was...interesting.
Having watched it a couple times now (once on tape), I've got a couple
of questions: a) are those Kate's tootsies we see in the red ballet shoes
stomping all that fruit? and, b) is this clip also taken from _The Line,
The Cross, The Curve_?  If so, then this promises to be one intriguing
film (but then, we knew that already).

John Zimmer
johnz@eaglet.rain.com