Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Working cloudbuster found...

From: allan.balliett@his.com (Allan Balliett)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1993 10:15:21
Subject: RE: Working cloudbuster found...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP@Clone.his.com

Eric France writes in a message on 16 Sep 93 to All in rec.music.gaffa:

>CVH-0034
>A Cloudbuster
>  This is the rainmaking machine shown in the Kate Bush video
"Cloudbusting",
>which was based on the publications of Wilhelm Reich
 EF>  Presumably this is a working model.
 EF> (btw, this is not serious...see? :) :) :) :)

I imagine it has come up on gaffa before, but if you don't know, you should
know :-), that there is at least one active Cloudbuster team working in the
US
at present.

They even have a (expensive!) quarterly publication concerning their work.

I imagine that the ORGONE ENERGY HANDBOOK has also been reviewed here?

(Whadda I know?)

-Allan

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047 SHEPHERDSTOWN, WV
25443
BEST EMAIL ADDRESS: igg@his.com
Weekly New Release and New Arrival Email Lists!
Subscribe by sending mail w/ subject "igg-list"
and SUBSCRIBE yourid@yourHost
in the body of the mail.