Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoes cover picture

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 93 21:04 MET
Subject: Re: The Red Shoes cover picture
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

(Spoilers follow...don't read this if you want to find it yerself)

In article <1993Oct8.210625.17526@bilver.oau.org> bdoherty writes:

>Try looking about a centimeter above the bottom edge of the circle, almost
>directly above the "R."  I have an 8"x11" flat on which this shows up very
>clearly.  It is disguised in the formations on the ground.

Well. There ain't no "R" at the bottom of the picture of the album that I have.
I have two pictures of the album, one is an ad in 'Prinz', a local (Frankfurt)
magazine, the other is the small preview in MusikExpress/Sounds. Both have
'THE RED SHOES' above and 'KATE BUSH' below the circle. Unfortunately in both
cases the picture is too small to make sure that what you see is really the
KT symbol.

Bye,

Uli