Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoes cover picture

From: bdoherty@bilver.oau.org (Benjamin J Doherty)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1993 18:39:39 GMT
Subject: Re: The Red Shoes cover picture
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <m0onCRP-000ADYC@zoodle.robin.de> uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel) writes:
>Well. There ain't no "R" at the bottom of the picture of the album that I have.
>I have two pictures of the album, one is an ad in 'Prinz', a local (Frankfurt)
>magazine, the other is the small preview in MusikExpress/Sounds. Both have
>'THE RED SHOES' above and 'KATE BUSH' below the circle. Unfortunately in both
>cases the picture is too small to make sure that what you see is really the
>KT symbol.

I just checked my copy of EtM, and the words "THE RED SHOES" are below
the circle.  It would be interesting if there are two different versions
of the cover floating around.  Anyhow, I checked and the "TK" is still where
I said it was.  I might be able to get the full page cover scanned if I can
get a friend of mine to do it.  I wouldn't be able to put it up on the FTP
site, but I could mail it to someone who could.

--
internet: bdoherty@{bilver.oau.org|pro-magic.cts.com|delphi.com}
     bbs: Starkist: +1 407/859-9999