Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Found great source for blank tapes...

From: caw8@po.CWRU.Edu (Craig A. White)
Date: 7 Oct 1993 23:41:38 GMT
Subject: Found great source for blank tapes...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Terrapin tapes is a small business that is being targeted by a large tape
distributer who is trying to put it out of business.  Ken Hayes runs the
business from his home and their current price on Maxell XLII-90's is
$1.60 each.  Anyone interested in ordering should call him at
1-800-677-8650.  He has fast service too, I always recieve my order
within a week (usually less).

Note: I am in no way affiliated with terrapin tapes, just a satisfied
customer of this fine small business.

Support Small Business, Support Terrapin Tapes