Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello- CMJ "Surf The Net Panel"

From: n6@cyberden.sf.ca.US
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 93 15:20:04 PDT
Subject: Hello- CMJ "Surf The Net Panel"
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Comments: CyberMember

TO ANYONE ON THE NET AND IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS
RE: Surfing the Net Music In cyberspace at CMJ 93'

The CMJ MUSIC MARATHON being held in New York City from November 3-6 is
looking for panelists for the "Surfing the Net, Music in cyberspace"
panel.

The panels goal is to explore how networks such as INTERNET and local
BBS's can and are being used to promote, market and publicize music. The
panel is being moderated by The MINDVOX Sysops.

CMJ will provide selected panelists with free admission to the convention
(a value of at least $150.00 I think it may be more as early registration
has passed) and the oppertunity for you to express you views. CMJ does
not take of accomodations or travel expenses.

My name is Brian McNelis I do the fanzine N6 and am helping CMJ to find
and coordinate panelists. If you or some one you know would or should be
interested in this please Email me at: N6@cyberden.sf.ca.us - if possible
leave who you are, what you do and a voice phone number. A listing of
potential panelists will be forwarded to CMJ next week. PLEASE DO NOT
CONTACT CMJ DIRECTLY.

Please feel free to forward this post to appropriate newsgoups and BBS's.

Thank You.

   | H E   \ Y B E R |/ E N            [ n6@cyberden.sf.ca.us ]

   The CyberDen - Public Access Waffle Usenet System - 415/472-5527