Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Now Kate's in my DREAMS, too!

From: Rob Craven <cs210rfc@icsun.sunnet.ithaca.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1993 14:09:17 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Now Kate's in my DREAMS, too!

O.K.  This is sort of off-subject, but I thought it was really neat, so I
decided to share it with all the peoples on here. :)

This morning, I had a weird dream about Kate Bush.  I haven't heard
"Rubberband Girl" yet.  But I had this dream this morning that I woke up
and my roommate was standing next to the stereo.  He was listening to the
station at our college here.  Then he started flipping the stations, but I
told him to go back because I thought I'd heard Kate's voice.  And I was
right.  It was "Rubberband Girl".  At least... I figured it was
"Rubberband Girl", but I've never heard that song before, so it was what
my mind thought the song was.  It was REALLY weird. :)  I almost forgot
about it until just a couple hours ago...

And special [[[[[[*HUGGIES*]]]]]] to all the ectophiles and Toriphiles out
there! :)

-Rob