Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Record Collector rarities article

From: nessus@twitch.mit.edu (nessus)
Date: 4 Oct 93 21:34:21
Subject: Re: Record Collector rarities article
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9310041513.AA01606@morgan.ucs.mun.ca>
glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca (Gord Locke) writes:

   > For the record, here's the top 10:

   > 7. An Interview with Kate Bush
   > Canadian promo interview LP, cue sheets, 200 only, SPRO282, L175.

>	   Aaaaugh!  I held this in my hands once (I think).

I have one of these.  Won it at the 1985 Kate Bush Convention in
England for being a runner up contestant in the game show part.  I
would have won the gold record if they'd have given me a few more
seconds to figure out which song has the line "Between you and me" in
it!  I don't see why this record is so collectable though--it's not
too exciting, though the concept of being officially able to fake your
own interview with Kate is a very funny notion.  A real interveiw with
Kate is much more entertaining though....

  <nessus@mit.edu>