Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Videotape Auction Aftermath

From: n8944865@henson.cc.wwu.edu (Maureen S Harkins)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1993 00:49:55 GMT
Subject: Kate Videotape Auction Aftermath
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello, I want to thank everyone who showed interest in the auction; everyone
who submitted a bid should have received a note from me expressing
appreciation for their participation (Sorry if I missed anyone).  Thanks
especially to those who kindly overlooked my awkwardness in posting to
newsgroups (revealed in such manifestations as sporadic updates and
neglecting, when setting a deadline, to specify what time zone I'm in).
The Sensual World ended up going for $15.  The Whole Story, after furious
bidding, ended up going for $30.