Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: German charts...

From: sluka@kirk.fmi.uni-passau.de (Bernd Sluka)
Date: 4 Oct 1993 13:19:51 GMT
Subject: Re: German charts...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <m0oi9fe-000ADsC@zoodle.robin.de>, Ulrich Grepel writes:
>Yesterday I said I'd look into German charts today. I did and found NOTHING.
>And the German chart is a top-100, nevertheless: NOTHING. I don't know whether
>Rubberband Girl was in there last week, I missed my chance to look at them,
>I would have known last weeks position (if any) if there was a position this
>week.

Yesterday they showed the video in the Austrian TV. Seems the
Austrains are first as in most of the cases concerning music.

Nevertheless the single hasn't yet appeared in the Austrain charts.
But I only know the top-30.
--
Bernd Sluka                                                    Wer will,
Fakultaet fuer Mathematik und Informatik        dass die Welt so bleibt,