Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: RBG & TRS in Toronto

From: cks@hawkwind.utcs.toronto.edu (Chris Siebenmann)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1993 21:25:05 -0400
Subject: Re: RBG & TRS in Toronto
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

chai@utcc.utoronto.ca (Tippi Chai) writes:
| Note however that only the cassingle is released in Canada - no CDs.

 The good news is that both CD singles are fairly widely available in
downtown stores. Although I haven't compared prices, ETM seemed priced
as a domestic release (not surprisingly if it just has to be trucked
over the US border).

 In other news, the one local store I checked now lists the TRS
release date as November 2nd. The periodic album release list from
rec.music.info also lists TRS as Nov 1 in the UK and Nov 2 in the US
and Canada, for what it's worth.

--
		"there used to be two moons
		 then one of them