Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Video of Rubberband Girl on Much Music (Canada) Spotlight 4 Oct 93 AM

From: finley@lambda.uleth.ca (Kent Finley)
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 93 20:54:40 -0600
Subject: Video of Rubberband Girl on Much Music (Canada) Spotlight 4 Oct 93 AM
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: finley@lambda.uleth.ca

Just caught part 2 of 2 of the Much Music spotlight on Kate tonight, thanks to
a friend much more in the know than I (didn't catch part 1 -- I promise to read
my TV guide more faithfully in the future).

Anyway, according to said friend, the same spotlight should be airing tomorrow
morning at 9:30 am (Mountain Daylight Time).  I don't know how fast the Digest
gets out, or when this post will appear, but I hope it's in time for some of y
you.
Btw, I like the song a lot.  But then again, I like k.d.lang's country music
too.  Call me weird.

Kent Finley
finley@lambda.uleth.ca