Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"It's Kate Bush!" cries Tom Servo

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1993 04:16:48 -0700
Subject: "It's Kate Bush!" cries Tom Servo
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Or was it crow?  I wasn't paying attention since I'd seen most of
this episode of MST3k before, but obviously not this part!  Needless
to say that phrase caught my attention!  It was about Viking females
trying to find their lost husbands, and one of them was "raven haired"
and referred to as "Creepy Girl" by the trio.  Is this the one that
has been mentioned before as containing a reference to Kate?  Probably
so.  Well it was re-run last night, not that that does anyone any good
now.... wish I'd taped it.

P.S. I've got RBG now, and I really love it, especially the extended mix.
BSL is continuing to grow on me and EtM I still love.  CiTW, unsure...
---
arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu   "I'm not the me I used to be."
"Duct tape is like 'the force', it has a light side and a dark side,
and it holds the universe together..."  -- Carl Zwanzig