Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate box sets question

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 93 14:16 MET
Subject: Re: Kate box sets question
To: jlburk01@ulkyvx.louisville.edu (SYZYGY)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Jill asks:
> Hi all! I have a question...
> What are the Kate Bush box sets for "Lionheart" and "Never For Ever" worth?  I
> have access to them but I don't know if the price is fair.

Hi Jill,

both boxes came out about a year ago for about $70. They are 12" boxes that
contain a CD (standard UK ones), a t-shirt, a poster, a postcard, a 48 pages
picture book (about 1/4 to 1/3 color) and, in case of the Never Forever (their
spelling) a certificate. The photo books are probably the most interesting
part of the packages, and most think that the first (A Lioness At Heart, not
just Lionheart) is the nicer book. Both are limited and out-of-print now.
It's possible but not too easy to get them now.

Bye,

Uli