Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Similarities pop up in the weirdest places...

From: bruceg@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Bruce Gimble)
Date: 21 Sep 1993 04:05:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Similarities pop up in the weirdest places...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Speaking of similarities, has anyone noticed how the bells in waking the witch
are the same as those at the beginning of the sensual world?  This has
probably already been brought up, but I can always hope to be the first to
point this out.

By the way, I'm getting hooked (expensively).  I originally started about a
year or two ago with the sensual world.  Then came the whole story.  Next, the
dreaming.  Today I finally got the hounds of love.  I guess you could say I'm
working my way backwards.  And I'm falling in love with hounds.  The ninth
wave is a musical feast.  I just hope I don't eat too much.  I welcome your
recommendations for B-sides and if I should continue this backward trend.

Thanks gaffians.

P.s. what ever happened to the t-shirt idea?  Sounded neat to me.