Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: My say

From: ugrepel@rbg.informatik.th-darmstadt.de
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 13:30:49 +0200
Subject: Re: My say
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

You can add another single:

9/?    Holland   Rubberband Girl       CD5     7243 8 80829 2 1

This Dutch CD5 was bought in Germany, and what's interesting is that
it also has the CDEM 280 UK order number on it but it is definitively
something else, since Candle In The Wind is not included! The first
three tracks are the usual ones.

It comes in a thin jewel pack and is half a picture disc. Cover shows
a flying Kite (ehhh... Kate :-) ). The inside shows a solarized pic
of Kate dancing in the straitjacket, as is the half picture on the
CD. There's a small unsolarized picture inserted into the solarized
one, again Kate in the straitjacket.

And Del Palmer is credited as having recorded and mixed the thingy.

I've heard from two other people here in Germany that they've got
a CD5 with Candle In The Wind, but I don't know yet where this one
is made in.

Bye,

Uli