Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Where to find these . . .

From: jchokey@leland.Stanford.EDU (James Alexander Chokey)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 93 22:37:43 GMT
Subject: Where to find these . . .
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@leland.Stanford.EDU (Mr News)

	I've only discovered Kate's music about five or six months ago,
but I've since become a hopeless addict.  I only discovered rec.music.
gaffa a few days ago, and I've since seen much mention made of a number
of Kate Bush songs that I've never heard of before--  and no, I'm not
talking about the ones that are on the upcoming album.

	In particular, I'v seen a lot of people refer to "Experiment IV"
and to a couple of covers of Elton John tunes, "Candle in the Wind."  I
have all of Kate's albums, except _The Whole Story_, which seems to be
just a best-of CD.  Where these songs released as the B-sides of singles?
On soundtrack albums? Somewhere else entirely.  Where can one find
recordings of them?

	--  Jim C. <jchokey@leland.stanford.edu>