Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: WOMAD Schedule-San Francisco

From: jdrukman%dlsun87@us.oracle.com (Jon Drukman)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 93 09:52:29 PDT
Subject: Re: WOMAD Schedule-San Francisco
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Vickie Mapes explains:
>San Francisco, CA
>Golden Gate Park
>Sunday, September 19, 1993

any bay area love-hounds going to be at this?  i am!  look for a guy
wearing a black t-shirt with a screaming medusa on it, spiked brown
hair and green sunglasses.  that won't be me, but it'll give you
something to do.

just kidding, that WILL be me.

>STAGE 1                  STAGE 2                 STAGE 3
>Jah Wobble's             Sheila Chandra          Shankar'n'Caroline
>Invaders of the Heart    11:00am                 12:30pm
>11:15am

ARGH!?  I have to choose between Wobble & Chandra!?  NO FAIR!!!

>ps, make sure you get there in time for Sheila Chandra!!!!!

but... i want to see BOTH of them...  and i have to DJ a party the
night before... i won't be awake by 11.... AIEEEEEEE.