Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Del Palmer

From: gaffa@mind.ORG (Valerie Nozick)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 93 22:31:32 -0400
Subject: Del Palmer
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I think I have this whole Eat the Music thing figurecd out. You see, KaTe
got stuck after writing the first 10 seconds of the song, and couldn't
figure out a way to continue it. So Del said, "Honey, I know what to do.
Just leave it to me." KaTe left, and Del just kept running the 10 seconds
over and over again, ad infinitum. When KaTe heard it, she got so angry
that she refused to credit Del on the CD single.

Make sense?  :-) :-) :-)

==> valerie

"Tell me we both matter, don't we?" -- KaTe Bush

--
mind.org     404/659-5720     Public Access Usenet in Atlanta