Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WOMAD Schedule-Los Angeles

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: 14 Sep 93 02:33:13 GMT
Subject: WOMAD Schedule-Los Angeles
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.gaffa, alt.music.alternative, alt.exotic-music, rec.music.folk

Los Angeles
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Saturday, September 18, 1993

STAGE 1                             STAGE 2

Terem Quartet                       Sheila Chandra
12:15pm                             12:00pm

Inner Circle                        Shankar'n'Caroline
1:00pm                              12:45pm

Jah Wobble's                        Trisan
Invaders of the Heart               1:30pm
1:45pm

Stereo MC's                         John Trudell
2:45pm                              2:15pm

Drummers of Burundi                 Geoffrey Oryema
3:45pm                              3:15pm

PM Dawn                             El Cabrero
4:15pm                              4:15pm

Crowded House                       James
6:00pm                              5:30pm

Ziggy Marley                        Remmy Ongala
7:15pm                              & Orchestre Super Matimila
                                    6:30pm
Peter Gabriel
8:15pm

Drummers of Burundi
9:15pm

WORKSHOPS
---------

Alaro Textiles
1:00pm

Peter Badejo-Nigerian Dance
1:00pm

Zi Lan Liao-Chinese Dance
3:15pm

Kayinda Mukala-African Rhythms
4:30pm

Masquerade preparation
6:15pm

Masquerade sets off
6:30pm

Zi Lan Liao-Chinese harp
7:00pm

Christina Amran-Egyptian Dance
8:00pm

You're welcome :-)

Vickie (wishing someone had posted them for me, because it was only
dumb luck that we arrived in time for Sheila Chandra)