Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MTV Europe GRRRRRRRR, or well, half of GRRR and WHEW!

From: Philip Sainty <Philip.Sainty@comp.vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1993 21:48:16 +1200
Subject: Re: MTV Europe GRRRRRRRR, or well, half of GRRR and WHEW!
To: ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu, love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET, rdt@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

>Well, come to think of it, her body is also stripped to the male dancer's body.

<Makes mental note to become a dancer...> ;)

I can only assume that should have been 'strapped' but that sounds dubious as well...

I take it that Kate is attached by rubber-bands to her dancing partner??

--
Philip.         "Little light..."
_O_             "Can you not see that little light up there?"
 |/             "Where?"
 |\             "There!"        --Waking the Witch