Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_The Red Shoes_ - Tape Tree???

From: henrik@husc.harvard.edu
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 93 21:57:48 -0400
Subject: _The Red Shoes_ - Tape Tree???
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

With this business about the album being pushed off till January, and no
idea what EMI in England is doing, can we merely sit by and wait for
four months???  I think not.

Is anyone willing to start a tape tree?  I'll make dubs - my experience
as a samurai on the Aspel bit was fun and I wouldn't mind doing it again.

When /joe and I got the pre-release of _The Sensual World_ our life was a
blur and frenzy of tape-copying, and that album was released on time.

					larry...