Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Instrumentals?

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 93 10:44 MET DST
Subject: Re: Instrumentals?
To: fmcquarr@atlas.cs.upei.ca (Fiona McQuarrie)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Fiona,

> Further to the postings about non-TWW material:
> Can anyone supply release info. on the Running Up That Hill and The Dreaming
> instrumental versions?

Both are availlable on vinyl only, RUTH on the 12 inch from RUTH, and

Dreamtime is the flip side of The Dreaming single. Dreamtime might be
availlable on other flip sides, I have to check.

> (They would be great skating music....)

Well, they both are not strictly instrumental. In both cases the lead vocal
is missing, but all the BVs are there. RUTH instr. is really the normal
version minus the lead vocal, Dreamtime would be a great remix if there
was the lead vocal.

Bye,

Uli