Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Spinning in a chair at Abbey Road

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1993 12:20:28 GMT
Subject: Re: Spinning in a chair at Abbey Road
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article <9309091724.25771@bhars217.bnr.co.uk>, S.L.Fagg@bnr.co.uk writes:

> On Thu, 9 Sep 1993 at 10:24:14 -0400 s.telford@ed.ac.uk (Scott Telford) wrote:
> > While I'm here, there's another mention of the album in Melody Maker
> > this week. It's 55mins long and another guest artist on it is David
> > Brooker(?) of Procul Harum.
>
> Most likely to be Gary Brooker. The singer, pianist, composer, and
> general leading light of Procol (note spelling) Harum.

Yep, you're right. I didn't bother getting this issue, so I was
working from memory. Also, it sez Lenny Henry sings on "Why should I
love you?".

Anybody got the Deluxe Limited Edition of EtM yet?

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)