Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New CD singles - help!

From: dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu (Derek Langsford)
Date: 8 Sep 1993 06:45:05 GMT
Subject: New CD singles - help!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Forgive me if this has been addressed before but I want to make sure
I get all of the new songs on the CD singles and without duplication
if possible (I was stung badly by the TWW boxed set those many years ago).

It sounds like there will be two or maybe 3 (?) CD singles from the album.
The order of the first two is reversed in different countries.  Big Stripey
Lie appears on both the UK RBG and US ETM CD single.  Is it safe to assume
that all the new songs will appear in all countries?  Candle in the Wind
is getting it's first US release on the ETM single.  I noticed the UK RBG
disc only has three tracks.  I assume that the 12" versions of the singles
will be present on all the respective CD releases so I suspect that I can
wait to get the UK singles without fear of missing anything on a US release.
On past experience it would be a first to have a US release-only song from
KaTe.

Does that sound reasonable, if a little garbled?  If anyone has a track
listing for all the CD singles to be released from TRS it would help no
end.

Thanks,

Derek (yes I know it's been a while since I last posted)

Derek H. Langsford                                            Dept. of Biology
dlangs@sunstroke.sdsu.edu                           San Diego State University