Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Spinning in a chair at Abbey Road....

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 11:51:39 GMT
Subject: Spinning in a chair at Abbey Road....
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

I've been working my way through The Garden recently, and in one of
JCB's articles for the KBC magazine, decribing the recording of Never
For Ever, he mentions some of the things KaTe and other denizens of
Abbey Road at that time would get up to:

"...Kate acts as a focus for many people with ideas, and the
conversation in the studio could be as absurd as wondering how many
times the record-holder managed to spin round in his chair without his
feet touching the ground, to the latest on the Quantum theories..."

So I guess thats wher the line in "Moments of Pleasure" comes from.
However, I still don't know who "Teddy" was (not listed in the credits
on NFE).

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)