Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Attn: Los Angeles Jane fans

From: vickie@pilot.njin.net (Vickie Mapes)
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 93 21:09:21 EDT
Subject: Re: Attn: Los Angeles Jane fans
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

trimm@netcom.com (Trimm Industries) writes:

>In article <CMM-RU.1.3.747368792.vickie@pilot.njin.net> vickie@pilot.njin.net (WretchAwry) writes:
>>Jane Siberry will be appearing at the Mayfair Theater in Santa Monica, CA
>>on Friday, Sept. 17. Tickets are on sale now. Also, she'll be in the
>>KCRW studios for a live interview but I don't know exactly when. You
>>should call the theater and the radio station for more info.

>Hi Vicki.  I have no idea who Jane Siberry is, but I like Kate in all
>her incarnations, so would I probably like Jane Siberry?  I'm near
>Santa Monica (not by choice, for darn sure)

Go! Gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo! Don't pass this up, really, seriously.
If it turns out you don't like Jane then you can curse me later, but if
you (as I'm betting) are impressed, overwhelmed, and overjoyed with the
show, then you'll thank me (and my friend Mike, who told me about it) and
be forever in my debt (which can be easily payed off by buying a Happy Rhodes
CD :-)).

You're welcome, in advance :-)

Vickie

(Or, in the worst case secenario, you skip it, thinking that I'm totally off
my rocker, then later you become a Jane Siberry fan through some other means,
and you'll remember this exchange, and the fact that you didn't go...well,
the rest is best left to the imagination...)