Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Attn: Los Angeles Jane fans

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 93 22:26:32 EDT
Subject: Attn: Los Angeles Jane fans
To: ecto.;@pilot.njin.net
Cc: kate.;@pilot.njin.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Peter Gabriel..Tori Amos..

Jane Siberry will be appearing at the Mayfair Theater in Santa Monica, CA
on Friday, Sept. 17. Tickets are on sale now. Also, she'll be in the
KCRW studios for a live interview but I don't know exactly when. You
should call the theater and the radio station for more info.

I have no other information about any other appearances. I just happened
to be talking to a friend of mine from LA and he told me about this. I
hadn't seen it mentioned so I thought I'd pass it along.

Vickie