Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Jane Siberry: The Walking

From: bilver!bdoherty@osceola.cs.ucf.edu (Benjamin J Doherty)
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 1993 02:23:52 GMT
Subject: Jane Siberry: The Walking
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I just recently became interested in Jane Siberry with her new album "When I
was a boy."  Being the completist that I am, I must have everything.  Just
as with Kate, Sarah McLachlan, and Tori.  Now, at Peaches Music & Video I used
this system called "muze" which lists all available CDs, organized by different
criteria.  NOW, The Walking, by Jane Siberry comes with this entry:

Jane Siberry
The Walking
POP/ROCK Dept.
No Longer Made
Reprise
25678

0 75992 56782 4

Is it UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE to get this album?  Is it an unneeded compilation
album?  I'm thinking that since they BOTHERED to list it that it would be
still be available somehow.  The system doesn't list everything, so why would
it list something that is unavailable?

--
internet: bdoherty@{bilver.oau.org|pro-magic.cts.com|delphi.com}
     bbs: Starkist: +1 407/859-9999