Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate singing in French

From: niall@marple.as.utexas.edu (Niall Gaffney)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1993 03:17:58 -0600
Subject: Kate singing in French
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

A short question for those whith a better listing of Kates works.  I
have fallen in love with Kate's French version of The Infant Kiss (I
don't own the boxed set yet, and am driving a strong wedge in my
friendship with the person I know who does) and was wondering has
Kate recored anything else (other than things like the single phrases in
Games Without Frontiers) in languages other than her native English?
Just somthing about knowing what she is saying without understanding
a word that turns me on I geuss....

--
Niall Ives Gaffney          ---   Department of Astronomy
niall@marple.as.utexas.edu  ---   University of Texas at Austin