Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tra la la

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 93 15:04 MET DST
Subject: Re: Tra la la
To: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Cc: ecto@pilot.njin.net, love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Vickie wretches (on Ecto):
> Last night's Chicago show, slightly different from the KC version:
>
> Kate Bush-"Home For Christmas"

It's astonishing that this song is really almost unknown on love-hounds
and so on. It was just noted 'Kate did another Comic Strip special song'
and that was it. It was almost the case that noone said anything at all
about it, and this is really astonishing. It's such a nice song. I wonder
if we will receive it as a B-side somehow...

Bye,

Uli