Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Writers/editors wanted for Alt.newsletter

From: pap3dam@cabell.vcu.edu (David A. Merdini)
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1993 18:30:46 GMT
Subject: Writers/editors wanted for Alt.newsletter
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for writers, editors, and news collectors for my NEW
alternative music newsletter called "The Cellar." If you are
interested
and have the time to spend on it, I can guarantee you results. I've
been in the music field for it seems like ages now and I've been
certainly interested in getting together a magazine. Right now
though,
I'll just have to settle for something small but qualitative until
funds can be acquired. Financial rewards may be possible as well,
but we'll just have to wait and see how it goes.

Once again, if you are interested in writing about alternative music
whether it be reviews, previews or if you can manage to get fresh,
new
but qualitive news, I would certainly like to have you on my team.
I'm
looking at using a laser printer with graphics capabilities (b&w) and
then adding rare pictures (also needed) and using color copy to run
the whole thing off. Then once it's finished, we'll take orders for
the newsletter.

Send all responses PLEASE to pap3dam@cabell.vcu.edu