Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Requesting Record Company/Video Info

From: dambik@fnalo.fnal.gov (Ed Dambik)
Date: 25 Aug 93 12:46:58 -0600
Subject: Requesting Record Company/Video Info
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello all. I have a request. I'm attempting to startup a local
cable public access music video program. I was wondering if anyone
can give me some pointers on who I might talk to about getting
promo videos of Kate. EMI? Can anyone kindly supply a phone
number, address, contact person? Thanks for any help you can
provide. Also, does anyone know if I have to get permission before
I can play my personal collection of Kate videos?

By the way, since the people on this list have particularly good taste,
I'd welcome any other suggestions for artists and music videos especially
in the artsy/ethereal/alternative/indie/less-well-known veins.

Thanks for any information and suggestions!

The Other Ed (Dambik)
Dambik@Warner.Fnal.gov