Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Seven Samurai - TapeTree Update

From: henrik@husc.harvard.edu
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 93 13:27:12 -0400
Subject: The Seven Samurai - TapeTree Update
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I am still in the middle of the dup'ing process, and apologize for the delay -
I am working at a friend's house, and so there is the usual scheduling
problems.  I should have the tapes back in the mail by middle of
next week.

As a bonus, since you have all waited so patiently, I have added some stuff
of my own to the end of the reel - the 1989 VH-1 interview special
("The Sensual World of Kate Bush") and the four viedieos (videos) from
"The Single File" which didn't get put on "The Whole Story" ("Wow" - the
original promo, "Rolling the Ball (The m Heavy People)" - with soundtrack
from the Tour, "Suspended in Gaffa" - The Album mix, and "There Goes a Tenner").
Hope this will be worth the wait for you.  Again, my apologies, and you'll
have them as soon as I can get them out.

					larry...